Deep Freeze Winter Retreat 2018

When:   March 16-18, 2018

Where:  CAMP BEREA, 68 Berea Road, Hebron, NH 03241

Cost:     $195

All registration fees are non-refundable.


How to Register:

Please print out the forms below and bring them to the Welcome Center on Sunday morning or give them to Bob at ReFuel. These are required of all students who plan to attend.

Camper Permission Form (front)

Camper Permission Form (back)


What to Bring and Not to Bring to Camp:

Packing List


Paint Ball:

Paint Ball Permission Form


Paint Ball FAQ:

Frequently Asked Questions about Paintball. This is an optional secondary activity. There are plenty of options as part of the program.

1. How old do you have to be to play paintball? 12 years or older

2. How much does paintball cost?

There is a $10 field fee for each 1 hour session. This includes your marker and use of 200 rounds of paint For each extra 100 rounds of paint, there is an additional charge of $5.

3. Where do we play?

On Camp Berea’s own paintball course. All games are closely monitored by our trained staff.

4. Can I bring my own equipment to camp?

Yes, you may bring your own equipment. You must turn it in when you arrive for safe-keeping until game time

5. How much does it cost if I bring my own equipment?

. Cost will be $10 for each hour session.

6. Can I bring my own paint?

No. This is standard procedure for paintball fields. You must buy our paint to play.

7. What do I do if I only have a CO2 tank on my marker?

We have compressed air tanks you can use. CO2 will not work under the cold New Hampshire conditions for any length of time so it is important to check that your marker is compressed air compatible before arriving at camp.

(Check your manual or with the manufacturer.)

8. What kind of clothes should I bring to play in?

Warm winter clothes! Warm socks, boots, a winter jacket, ski pants, hat, and gloves are a necessity. Paint will wash out of most fabrics with ease.

9. How important is the release form?

YOU CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT IT! You must bring a release form signed by your parent or guardian in order to play.